- Finding Your Hair's Properties & Type
- Biography/Hair Journey
- What is an Afro-Latino Anyway?
- Baby and Toddler Natural/Curly Hair Care
- List of Drugstore Curly Girl Approved Products
- Protective Styles
- Protein Sensitivity
- Curly Girl Method/Essentials
- My Current Products/Routine
- The Weather & Your Hair
Sunday, June 12, 2011
Chino y Nacho- Tu Angelito
I love Chino y Nacho! They are from Venezuela, and they show a few Afro-Latinos here and there. In this video there is one girl in a dancing scene that is Afro-Latina AND natural. And it's not to where her hair was styled that way, you can tell she is wearing it in her natural state. If I had to say anything negative, it would be why do they always have to show the stereo-typical hispanic girl as the girl they are going after/with? But I guess it could have to do with them be more attracted to girls who look similar to them. We probably wont ever see an afro-latina in a video as this type of girl, but I am happy to see that more and more Reggaeton/Bachata singers are putting Afro-Latinos in their videos.