- Finding Your Hair's Properties & Type
- Biography/Hair Journey
- What is an Afro-Latino Anyway?
- Baby and Toddler Natural/Curly Hair Care
- List of Drugstore Curly Girl Approved Products
- Protective Styles
- Protein Sensitivity
- Curly Girl Method/Essentials
- My Current Products/Routine
- The Weather & Your Hair
Sunday, June 12, 2011
O-Mega "Si Te Vas, Que Tengo Que Hacer"
Here is my current favorite song out right now, performed by a fellow Afro-Latino! I am new to his music, but I LOVE it! It sounds a little like traditional Merengue with a modern twist to it! There is also an Afro-Latina in it as well! I know I always have something negative to say, but I am not a big fan of the video. I hate videos that have a bunch of women walking around half naked, who obviously have breast implants! It's just very trashy to me, but other than that the song is really good!